Thursday 21 March 2013

Quick video of the 10 Essentials for Hiking

OK...I know my video skills leave a lot to be desired, but I've put up a simple 'show and tell' lens on Squidoo, then recorded it and uploaded it to YouTube.

Tarrantino it ain't!

But, it gives you the breakdown of what I will be covering over the next few posts, such as Hiking Boots, clothes and equipment, I will also go over the safety aspect of hiking, which cannot be taken lightly!

Here's the Link - 10 Essentials for Hiking

I'll keep these intro posts short so I can get into what is important...Hiking.

I will embed the video at a later date along with other good relevant video's that hammer home what you need to stay safe out on the trail.

For now though, the video is up and waiting your perusal.

No comments:

Post a Comment